The fifth issue of No More Illusions: A Journal of Solidarity and Defense is hot off the press, and 300 were handed out at our conference last weekend.
This issue features:
– a call to arms to resist Richard Spencer at Michigan State University and University of Michigan
– an account of a racist murder in Kalkaska, Michigan, investigation still ongoing
– a brief piece thinking through the question “is it ok to be white?” part history, part analysis of our current moment (and partly a response to the ongoing alt-right use of the phrase)
– a short excerpt from a longer piece about firearms in the movement
– our recurring series affectionately called “Fuck the Democratic Party, Here’s the Real Resistance”
Also, always get in touch if you want a stack mailed to you!!!!